News : The Reset Is Happening Now!
- November 24, 2015 -
You'll find you cannot log in to Ladder realms, but keep trying! Our Ladder Reset Competition starts the instant you can get in. We'll be keeping track of which prizes have been claimed so far at the links below. If you're thinking about going for something, check there to make sure the prize is still available. Good luck to everyone!
To claim your prize, you will send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Prize you believe you qualify for:
Mule account password:
PayPal or coupon:
PayPal email (if you opted for PayPal cashout):
A supervisor will verify your eligibility and that you have met the criteria necessary to claim a prize within an hour. If all is good, you will be awarded your prize and we will take back control of the mule account.
And as a reminder, for Leveling competition, You MUST create your character on a mule account that you received from a Lewt.com order no earlier than May 24th, 2015. Characters created on other accounts will not be accepted. If you do not have a Lewt mule account, you can get one for free with any purchase of at least one item. For Item Collector competition, you're not required to have a Lewt mule account, you can leave the item(s) on any mule account! Good luck!
- November 21, 2015 -
We have added a few more entries to both our Leveling/Item Collector competition so be sure to have a look at the updated contest post here: Link
- November 19, 2015 -
Need another amazing reason to play Diablo 2? Look no further! Just join in to compete for our seasonal Race to the Top - Diablo 2 Ladder Season 17 Reset Competition & win over $20,000 prize pool! We're also offering cash prizes if you prefer to collect your prize in CASH! Again, it's as simple as playing & looting your way to winning big!!
Competitions for 4 Softcore Expansion Ladder Realms:
1. USEast Softcore Expansion Ladder
2. USWest Softcore Expansion Ladder
3. Europe Softcore Expansion Ladder
4. Asia-1 Softcore Expansion Ladder
Bonuses for achievements and item finds!
Read the full News for details!
- November 19, 2015 - This guide was written for beginners in Path of Exile who may have played other action role-playing games before, but not yet familiar with this game's radically different system. Grinding Gear Games took this game to a whole different direction while still respecting its ARPG roots, all while maintaining a free-to-play model with ethical microtransactions. Doing all of that would have never been easy at any stretch of the imagination, but they did it anyway.
- October 31, 2015 - One of the many great things about Path of Exile is the variety of ways you can do offense. Whether it's with full-on physical damage, magic spells that do tons of AoE damage, arrows with your bow, or so on, players are basically spoiled for choice. Now there's another way to hit hard and fast with the new poison system. Poison had been there for a while now, but Grinding Gear Games had seen fit to enhance it further to make it more interesting.
- October 21, 2015 - Elemental archer builds will always have a place in Path of Exile, but having elemental damage in your arrows may not be enough for some. Therefore, here is a build that makes those arrows explode upon impact, which brings in even more damage. With the right Path of Exile items, gems, and passive skills, you too can turn your bow into a rocket launcher of sorts through this build, especially if you're playing a Scion.
- September 28, 2015 - It is no secret that Path of Exile is a deep and sophisticated game that calls for a lot of investment in time and energy. Being able to build a formidable character, get the best Path of Exile items, and run all the end game maps calls for both planning and execution, and not everyone gets to do that. If you are a casual player who just wants to have fun for a bit in the game, that is absolutely fine.
- September 28, 2015 - Most people would think that casters are pretty neat, although they do take a lot of work to get going. They typically are less durable in order to put more emphasis on their offensive capabilities, which makes them more of a hardship to manage during combat. But in Path of Exile, some of the best caster builds are the ones that cast on hit, which means that there is a lot riding on their survivability. In the case of the following build, it is all about getting hit in order to hit back.
- August 23, 2015 - There have been quite a few expansions since the official release of Path of Exile, but this one is quite different. As with most expansions, it's all about the new content like new enemies, new areas, and new Path of Exile items. However, being the biggest expansion thus far, The Awakening is the biggest yet by a huge margin. Grinding Gear Games have been more ambitious than ever this time around with this new update, and expectations are set at a high bar.
Blog : Path of Exile Awakening
- August 15, 2015 - Among all the popular online role-playing games available right now, Path of Exile seems to be one of those which gets a whole lot of praise. It is a genre that was once oversaturated, and it still kind of is, but the cream of the crop is now a lot more obvious and there isn't as much sub-par products to sift through in order to distinguish the good from the bad.