- December 28, 2016 - Path of Exile has been around for several years already, undergone updates and upgrades to encourage players to stick around and to win the hearts of gamers new to the franchise. To this day, there are still new players jumping on the bandwagon to get in on the action. The online community of enthusiastic Path of Exile gamers has made this possible, by staying engaged in lively discussions on social media and by streaming their gaming sessions online.
- December 24, 2016 -
December is perhaps the most awaited month in every year, and gamers are no exception in spreading the Christmas cheer. There is much to be excited about during the Holiday Season as we get under way with this year's Christmas promos.
Use these coupon codes during checkout to enjoy your Christmas gifts courtesy of Lewt:
"lewtd2xmas16" - 25% off for all D2 items!
Path of Exile:
"lewtpoexmas16" - 15% off for all PoE items!
Our Christmas promo will begin NOW and will end on January 1st, 2017, 11.59PM PST.
For any questions and suggestions, head on over to either our customer services or our special 24/7 live chat hotline and be helped by one of our personnel. Good luck, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you all!
- December 17, 2016 - Path of Exile’s Content Update 2.5.0 features the Breach League, a set of new challenges, a new economy, and new Breachlords. It’s been about a couple of weeks since the release of the Update, so we now have some perspective of the new update, especially with time and experience on our side. By design, Breaches are alternate realms, which makes them avoidable content, should you choose not to enter them and engage the enemies with the Breach.
- November 30, 2016 - Among the new change in Path of Exile’s latest update, players tend to be concerned about whether the new update will have balance implications that would affect the way they play the game. These balance changes affect Path of Exile items, general mechanics, and individual skills. Here are some of the changes that the developers over at Grinding Gear Games sought to make with respect to balance.
News : The Reset Is Happening Now!
- November 22, 2016 -
You'll find you cannot log in to Ladder realms, but keep trying! Our Ladder Reset Competition starts the instant you can get in. We'll be keeping track of which prizes have been claimed so far at the links below. If you're thinking about going for something, check there to make sure the prize is still available. Good luck to everyone!
To claim your prize, you will send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Prize you believe you qualify for:
Mule account password:
PayPal or coupon:
PayPal email (if you opted for PayPal cashout):
A supervisor will verify your eligibility and that you have met the criteria necessary to claim a prize within an hour. If all is good, you will be awarded your prize and we will take back control of the mule account.
And as a reminder, for Leveling competition, You MUST create your character on a mule account that you received from a Lewt.com order no earlier than May 22th, 2016. Characters created on other accounts will not be accepted. If you do not have a Lewt mule account, you can get one for free with any purchase of at least one item. For Item Collector competition, you're not required to have a Lewt mule account, you can leave the item(s) on any mule account! Good luck!
- November 16, 2016 -
Need another amazing reason to play Diablo 2? Look no further! Just join in to compete for our seasonal Race to the Top - Diablo 2 Ladder Season 19 Reset Competition & win over $30,000 prize pool! We're also offering cash prizes if you prefer to collect your prize in CASH! Again, it's as simple as playing & looting your way to winning big!!
Competitions for 4 Softcore Expansion Ladder Realms:
1. USEast Softcore Expansion Ladder
2. USWest Softcore Expansion Ladder
3. Europe Softcore Expansion Ladder
4. Asia-1 Softcore Expansion Ladder
Bonuses for achievements and item finds!
Read the full News for details!
- November 8, 2016 - Since the release of the latest update, Path of Exile has enjoyed positive feedback about the map progression in Atlas of Worlds. It appears that the core philosophy behind the system was to reward players who have reached the endgame by giving them a wide variety of maps to play through and track their progress. For players who have invested hundreds of hours into the game, Atlas is a refreshing change of pace. Players are now more engaged with the high-end maps.
- November 8, 2016 - Speed. Some Path of Exile players have come to appreciate clearing areas of the game in record time. Internet forums and social media discussions are minefields when it comes to advice and gameplay strategy. Hidden among some of the true gems of wisdom on gameplay are some really tall tales about how easy it is for some players to level up, garner a ton of PoE items, or reach the endgame.
- October 26, 2016 - For the most part, Path Of Exile players are veterans of the game, and have amassed hundreds if not thousands of hours of experience at this point in the game’s three-year history. By now, many of these veterans have reached the end game, and their experience translates very well every time new releases roll out. Their character builds are solid, and they have plenty of Path of Exile items at their disposal to maximize the amount of enjoyment to be had.
- September 1, 2016 - On September 2, Grinding Gear Games will release the fifth expansion for Path of Exile. This expansion prioritizes the improvement of the endgame, something that has yet to be addressed by previous updates to the game. Performance-wise, the game will feature support for multithreaded engines, and this will improve accessibility across the board for all players, new and old alike. And this is good for player retention.