- April 22, 2014 - There is no shortage of character builds that come out of the woodwork in Path of Exile, including ones that are good for beginners and action role-playing game players who are making their very first character here. In such cases, beginner-friendly builds that don't need expensive equipment are needed to get their feet wet in this game and make things easier later on once they move on to make another character.
Blog : Path of Exile Endgame
- April 12, 2014 - If you happen to have finished the game's storyline in all of the difficulty levels, you may find it a bit difficult to find more things to do in the game, especially if you're not playing with a group. The endgame is something that action role-playing games have always struggled with, especially if the character is either at max level or near it.
- March 20, 2014 - There have been some questions regarding Increased Item Quantity and Increased Item Rarity in Path of Exile, and it does sound like something that can be very confusing for newer players. It's one of the game mechanics that sets Path of Exile apart from other MMORPGs, and it is important to know what they're about in order to progress further in this game. It's not really that complicated after all, and it can be thoroughly explained in the following guide.
- March 11, 2014 - Fulfilling a character's full potential is all about combining the best of different factors in the game, and a good part of that is . Farming Path of Exile items is an ordeal due to luck being a big factor in getting good ones. For a lot of players, getting the best equipment possible for their characters involves more of a process of searching and trading until they get what they are looking for.
- March 7, 2014 -
After months of speculation and teasers, Patch Update 1.1 for Path of Exile has finally dropped, which includes the much awaited expansion Sacrifice of the Vaal. Grinding Gear Games is planning to do three major updates per year, and Sacrifice of the Vaal is the first for this year, which is just after the official release of the game back in November 2013. As yet another milestone for the game, this update introduced yet more additions to the game like new Path of Exile items, new skill gems, new areas, free-for-all PvP mode, and new leagues for more challenge.
- March 6, 2014 -
- February 28, 2014 - The new expansion and patch update are coming, along with tons of changes for Diablo 3. There are some features that will be removed, a lot more to be changed, and a few new ones to be added to improve the Diablo 3 experience. Whether you're a casual or hardcore fan of the game, you'll have to get familiar with whatever is going to be in the new iteration of the game.
- February 16, 2014 -
As if the patch updates that the game has been having over the past few months after the official release weren't enough, Grinding Gear Games had announced a major patch update featuring a new mini-expansion, which is the first official one for the game.
- February 13, 2014 - As if the recent updates to the game haven't been enough, Grinding Gear Games is now planning to step it up with yet more big updates to give players more reason to stick around and play. Ever since the official release back in November 2013, there have been a lot of additions to the game that have made it a far cry from its former state in the beta, yet it still retains much of what makes it one of the most unique and innovative online action RPGs in gaming today.
- January 27, 2014 - The new stuff that players can expect from Reaper of Souls and the pre-expansion patch are quite exciting, especially the ones regarding the Diablo 3 items. There are a few things to consider though before you consider it to be the most perfect thing you've ever seen in action RPGs. It's still pretty good though, even though there are limitations to what is possible in the game. Reaper of Souls does change the game for everyone, especially when it comes to item farming and crafting.