- May 30, 2016 - Even though it may seem like there can no longer be more new ideas for new active skills, which are already numerous in the game, here are two more that should get players interested. Active skills in Path of Exile have three factors going for them—how effective they are, how they synergize with passive skills and Path of Exile items, and (most importantly) how cool they look. With these two new ones, they seem to tick all three of those boxes.
- May 19, 2016 - Path of Exile was designed to be a deep and complex gameplay experience, giving players more challenge and adventure compared to other online action role-playing games out there. However, there are times when players go into the game and find it too easy for their liking. While that seems rather impossible, those instances do happen and it can leave a wrong impression of the game on those who somehow encounter such an experience.
News : The Reset Is Happening Now!
- May 17, 2016 -
You'll find you cannot log in to Ladder realms, but keep trying! Our Ladder Reset Competition starts the instant you can get in. We'll be keeping track of which prizes have been claimed so far at the links below. If you're thinking about going for something, check there to make sure the prize is still available. Good luck to everyone!
To claim your prize, you will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Prize you believe you qualify for:
Mule account password:
PayPal or coupon:
PayPal email (if you opted for PayPal cashout):
A supervisor will verify your eligibility and that you have met the criteria necessary to claim a prize within an hour. If all is good, you will be awarded your prize and we will take back control of the mule account.
And as a reminder, for Leveling competition, You MUST create your character on a mule account that you received from a Lewt.com order no earlier than November 17th, 2015. Characters created on other accounts will not be accepted. If you do not have a Lewt mule account, you can get one for free with any purchase of at least one item. For Item Collector competition, you're not required to have a Lewt mule account, you can leave the item(s) on any mule account! Good luck!
- May 15, 2016 -
Need another amazing reason to play Diablo 2? Look no further! Just join in to compete for our seasonal Race to the Top - Diablo 2 Ladder Season 18 Reset Competition & win over $30,000 prize pool! We're also offering cash prizes if you prefer to collect your prize in CASH! Again, it's as simple as playing & looting your way to winning big!!
Competitions for 4 Softcore Expansion Ladder Realms:
1. USEast Softcore Expansion Ladder
2. USWest Softcore Expansion Ladder
3. Europe Softcore Expansion Ladder
4. Asia-1 Softcore Expansion Ladder
Bonuses for achievements and item finds!
Read the full News for details!
- April 28, 2016 - The new 2.2.2 patch update for Path of Exile should be up by now, and it seems to be a rather substantial one. Most of it works to further improve on the Ascendancy expansion, as well as be a stepping stone on the way to version 2.3.0. While it may be ignored by many, it should still be noted that there are some pretty interesting things about this particular content update. The biggest of the new additions is the Labyrinth leaderboards.
- April 7, 2016 - If there's one thing that separates the man from the boys in most online action role-playing games like Path of Exile, it's trading. It does seem like not everyone has the acumen for starting from junk and working up to the rarest of rare PoE items. Mind you, it doesn't have to be exactly like swindling your way to the top, but at least it should be about getting good deals every now and then and find the best value for whatever you have at the moment.
- March 31, 2016 - The release of Ascendancy and the current season have been well underway for quite a while now. It has mostly been smooth after the initial hiccups with server issues during the launch of the new expansion, but there are still a few little issues that can use some straightening out. That's what this latest patch update is for, and while it's not a really big patch, it's still relevant to players of the game right now.
- March 13, 2016 - One of the big things that came with Path of Exile's newest expansion Ascendancy is the Lord's Labyrinth, a randomly generated dungeon that has become sort of a major source of contention in recent discussions regarding the game. Most of those discussions have been mostly concerned about just how difficult it is to run through and how a lot of players are unable to figure out how to deal with it.
- March 6, 2016 - There is a whole lot of new content to be had in Ascendancy, the upcoming expansion for Path of Exile. At this point, we already know about the nineteen Ascendancy classes, the Trials of Ascendancy, the Lord's Labyrinth, and so on. There are also new item enchantments and other ways to strengthen your Path of Exile items. However, it's never a new expansion without new powerful unique items that you can look out for.
- February 23, 2016 - As the new Ascendancy expansion is coming up on March 4th, Path of Exile seems to be getting even bigger than ever. Grinding Gear Games had been trickling the information on the new expansion which includes new PoE items and new classes. This time, it's the third of the specs for the Shadow, appropriately named the Trickster.