- December 12, 2014 -
Prepare a whole lot of grub, drinks and call in sick, Content Update 1.3.0 will roll out in few hours and there would be chaos everywhere. The game would be littered with Events for you to participate on for both PVE and PVP. Prove your build’s mettle and show people why your character needs to be feared.
Item Inventory sales would also begin at Day 1 so you better have deep pockets and grab everything needed to boost your character’s strength.
- December 11, 2014 - The witch still stands tall as the character class in Path of Exile with the greatest offensive potential due to the power of elemental magic. There are so many builds that incorporate the witch's capacity for unbridled power, whether it's fire, ice, or lightning in play. This build makes use of ice, and does so in a very straightforward manner.
- December 4, 2014 -
A little late for this, but we've wrapped up our Diablo 2 Race to the Top Ladder Reset Competition. Thanks to all of those that participated! Hopefully you had as much sleepless fun as we did!
Now a bit of updates for our Diablo 2 inventories, you can find all sort of Unique Items, Magic Charms, Runes, and Runewords on New Ladder already, but since stock is limited, be sure to get them before they run out!
- December 1, 2014 - One of the great things about playing online role-playing games like Path of Exile is that you get to play it with many other people from different parts of the world. That social aspect of the genre is what made it boom since its rise in popularity back in the early to mid 2000's, and it continues to be a force in the gaming world.
News : The Reset Is Happening Now!
- November 25, 2014 -
You'll find you cannot log in to Ladder realms, but keep trying! Our Ladder Reset Competition starts the instant you can get in. We'll be keeping track of which prizes have been claimed so far at the links below. If you're thinking about going for something, check there to make sure the prize is still available. Good luck to everyone!
To claim your prize, you will send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Prize you believe you qualify for:
Mule account password:
PayPal or coupon:
PayPal email (if you opted for PayPal cashout):
A supervisor will verify your eligibility and that you have met the criteria necessary to claim a prize within an hour. If all is good, you will be awarded your prize and we will take back control of the mule account.
And as a reminder, for Leveling competition, You MUST create your character on a mule account that you received from a Lewt.com order no earlier than May 20th, 2014. Characters created on other accounts will not be accepted. If you do not have a Lewt mule account, you can get one for free with any purchase of at least one item. For Item Collector competition, you're not required to have a Lewt mule account, you can leave the item(s) on any mule account! Good luck!
- November 20, 2014 -
Need another amazing reason to play Diablo 2? Look no further! Just join in to compete for our seasonal Race to the Top - Diablo 2 Ladder Season 15 Reset Competition & win over $20,000 prize pool! We're also offering cash prizes if you prefer to collect your prize in CASH! Again, it's as simple as playing & looting your way to winning big!!
Competitions for 4 Softcore Expansion Ladder Realms:
1. USEast Softcore Expansion Ladder
2. USWest Softcore Expansion Ladder
3. Europe Softcore Expansion Ladder
4. Asia-1 Softcore Expansion Ladder
Bonuses for achievements and item finds!
Read the full News for details!
- November 19, 2014 - It seems that things are looking great for the future of Path of Exile as the development of the game's Act 4 is well under way. Currently, Grinding Gear Games states that it's now at 50% and will be released at early 2015. So far, the core PvE part of the game had been limited to three acts, which wasn't that hard to complete in normal difficulty. But with this new Act 4, players will be able to get more from the main story and see more of the forgotten island of Wraeclast.
- November 13, 2014 - In every action role-playing game, there are character archetypes based on build and purpose in combat. There are the usual ones like the tank, the nuke, and so on, with each one serving a purpose for a well-balanced team. But there's one that is both very powerful and very weak at the same time. The glass cannon gets both praise and ridicule simultaneously for its single-minded offense-oriented build, and it can be fun to use.
- October 23, 2014 - The major element in Path of Exile, as with most action role-playing games, is farming for experience and loot as it forms the foundation of the gameplay. It takes up most of the time in playing the game, so there has to be some organization and optimization involved to take it to the next level.
- October 4, 2014 - There rarely is anything in any kind of game that gets added or discovered later past release that changes the way people play it, but those that do occur tend to seem like magic bullets that supposedly make things so much easier.