Blog : Diablo 2 Hammerdin Primer
- April 19, 2017 - There is much to be said about the Paladin class in Diablo 2. With all his auras and offensive skills, he is perhaps the most maligned class in the game due to overpowered he seems if given a good build. He can tank, but also do incredible damage. The auras make for some very interesting builds, as well as the very distinct offensive skills that are quite effective when used right.
Blog : Why Diablo 2 is Still Alive
- April 12, 2017 - The uncomfortable truth with video games is similar to that of any other medium and of life itself, which is that games do come and go. There may be those who enjoy retro games for sheer nostalgia, but people who have a fondness for old games are few and far between.
- April 10, 2017 - Most people who played Diablo 2 in the early days have fond memories of it, but there are some out there who also have bad memories. Most of those people have played it online, which usually means one thing—they were scammed.
- April 9, 2017 - The latest iteration of Blizzard's Diablo franchise is a divisive title, even years after its initial release. It had an immensely successful launch, followed by wide criticism of its various problems. The player base then dropped as those who were expecting it to be the second coming of Diablo II found it rather different and unsatisfactory.
Blog : Followers in Diablo 2 and 3
- March 30, 2017 - One of the more overlooked aspects of gameplay in Diablo 2 and 3 is the follower system. As small as it seems to be, having a follower fight alongside you is always a good idea, even if the follower you have is obviously weaker than your character.
- March 28, 2017 - Even after many years of being seen as one of the best action role-playing games ever made in video game history, Diablo 2 is still rather compelling in its complexity. Considering the fact this game came out more than a decade and a half ago, that complexity becomes even more astounding, especially when compared with that of newer games.
- March 9, 2017 -
Unfortunately, we will be ending our Path of Exile item sales at the end of the day on March 10th, 2017. It has been a blast serving all our loyal POE customers throughout the years.
We are pleased to inform you, that we will continue offering our Diablo 2 services as usual.
- December 28, 2016 - Path of Exile has been around for several years already, undergone updates and upgrades to encourage players to stick around and to win the hearts of gamers new to the franchise. To this day, there are still new players jumping on the bandwagon to get in on the action. The online community of enthusiastic Path of Exile gamers has made this possible, by staying engaged in lively discussions on social media and by streaming their gaming sessions online.
- December 24, 2016 -
December is perhaps the most awaited month in every year, and gamers are no exception in spreading the Christmas cheer. There is much to be excited about during the Holiday Season as we get under way with this year's Christmas promos.
Use these coupon codes during checkout to enjoy your Christmas gifts courtesy of Lewt:
"lewtd2xmas16" - 25% off for all D2 items!
Path of Exile:
"lewtpoexmas16" - 15% off for all PoE items!
Our Christmas promo will begin NOW and will end on January 1st, 2017, 11.59PM PST.
For any questions and suggestions, head on over to either our customer services or our special 24/7 live chat hotline and be helped by one of our personnel. Good luck, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you all!
- December 17, 2016 - Path of Exile’s Content Update 2.5.0 features the Breach League, a set of new challenges, a new economy, and new Breachlords. It’s been about a couple of weeks since the release of the Update, so we now have some perspective of the new update, especially with time and experience on our side. By design, Breaches are alternate realms, which makes them avoidable content, should you choose not to enter them and engage the enemies with the Breach.