- September 10, 2014 - Race leagues are unique to Path of Exile as competitive outlets for ARPG players who are into optimizing every single aspect of their play in this game. Since it has been going on for quite a while now, serious veteran players have figured out the best ways of maximizing time and effort in races these days, and using the best character builds is a big part of that.
- August 23, 2014 -
Just a quick update, we're now carrying all sort of Path of Exile orbs on new Challenge leagues, check them out TODAY!
- August 20, 2014 - With the coming of the new mini-expansion for Path of Exile, fans are looking forward to tons of new additions for Path of Exile like new gameplay features and PoE items.
- August 18, 2014 - After speculation and hype behind it, the name of the second mini-expansion for Path of Exile in 2014 is now revealed to be Forsaken Masters. It shall follow up on the success of Sacrifice of the Vaal that was uploaded earlier this year, and it has a lot to live up to at this point in adding more new stuff to gameplay and story of Path of Exile.
- August 9, 2014 - The action role-playing game genre is one that was mostly innovated by the Diablo series, wherein the RPG elements were simplified and put the real-time combat aspects of the game to the forefront. This genre became popular due to its simplicity, ease of access, and kinesthetic appeal, which combined the right amount of depth and complexity with engaging melee and ranged combat with spells thrown in as well.
- July 29, 2014 - One feature of MMORPG's that really draw players in to it is character building. Picking a melee character doesn't mean you're all about swinging your Path of Exile items, it’s also about how you deal damage and what contingencies you have in store when things change in the battlefield. In fact there are so much builds available in Path of Exile that even newbies can enjoy the game without requiring them to dole out loads of money or complete mastery of their chosen character class.
- July 14, 2014 - When comparing the Marauder with the Templar, the former seems to be the more badass looking and tends to be played more due to simplicity of having only one primary stat and the offensive potential. The latter tends to fall by the wayside at first, but more players are now understanding just how powerful the Templar truly is, and builds like the Flameblast Templar has made the bearded stalwart such a powerful force in the game.
News : Huge Independence Day Sales!
- July 3, 2014 -
While everyone else is celebrating Independence today by watching fireworks and parades outside, we at Lewt.com are happily rejoicing simply by just being generous!
We are giving away incredible discounts to independent gamers like you! Feel free to enjoy the following deals throughout the day:
Buy $5-$24.99 worth and get 10% discount off your cart!
Buy $25-$49.99 worth and get 12.5% discount off your cart!
Buy $50-$74.99 worth and get 15% discount off your cart!
Buy $75-$99.99 worth and get 17.5% discount off your cart!
Buy $100+ worth and get 20% discount off your cart!
Path of Exile:
Buy $5-$49.99 worth and get 10% discount off your cart!
Buy $50-$149.99 worth and get 12.5% discount off your cart!
Buy $150-$249.99 worth and get 15% discount off your cart!
Buy $250-$499.99 worth and get 17.5% discount off your cart!
Buy $500+ worth and get 20% discount off your cart!
Cheers & Happy Independence Day! Note that this promo ends today, July 4, 2014 11:59PM!
If you wish to get more news and updates in the future, then kindly like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- June 27, 2014 - The unique passive skill system in Path of Exile is something that gets beginners and even some more experienced players confused due to its perceived complexity, but there are a few things that you can keep in mind in order to understanding it better.
- June 20, 2014 - For gamers who are trying out Path of Exile, or any RPG for that matter, their first character is a gateway to much learning and fun that dictates how the rest of their experience would turn out to be.