- March 6, 2016 - There is a whole lot of new content to be had in Ascendancy, the upcoming expansion for Path of Exile. At this point, we already know about the nineteen Ascendancy classes, the Trials of Ascendancy, the Lord's Labyrinth, and so on. There are also new item enchantments and other ways to strengthen your Path of Exile items. However, it's never a new expansion without new powerful unique items that you can look out for.
- February 23, 2016 - As the new Ascendancy expansion is coming up on March 4th, Path of Exile seems to be getting even bigger than ever. Grinding Gear Games had been trickling the information on the new expansion which includes new PoE items and new classes. This time, it's the third of the specs for the Shadow, appropriately named the Trickster.
- February 2, 2016 - While it's a free-to-play game, Path of Exile is known for having what Grinding Gear Games calls "ethical microtransactions," which is another term for in-game purchases that are not pay-to-win. They're merely cosmetic stuff that lets players customize their characters further in various ways. These ethical microtransactions have kept Path of Exile afloat for much longer than other online games that have preceded it, and it's continuing to fuel the game's ongoing development.
- January 17, 2016 - As we wait for the Ascendancy expansion to come out later this March, Grinding Gear Games have introduced some new skills to add even more diversity to builds in the game now—as if there isn't already enough diversity. This time, there is a new trap skill that's quite literally cool and a support gem that makes it even more powerful. There is the Ice Trap, and then there is the Cluster Trap support gem.
Blog : Path of Exile Damage Types
- January 10, 2016 - As you'll learn while playing Path of Exile, there's more than one way to skin a cat, as some would say. If there was only one way to fight and kill enemies, then the game will get old fairly quickly. Having options to either choose from or put together can greatly increase variety and fun of a game like this. Therefore, damage types in Path of Exile are worth discussing. There are different damage types and resistances to them that can be had by both player characters and enemies.
- December 24, 2015 -
December is perhaps the most awaited month in every year, and gamers are no exception in spreading the Christmas cheer. There is much to be excited about during the Holiday Season as we get under way with this year's Christmas promos.
Use these coupon codes during checkout to enjoy your Christmas gifts courtesy of Lewt:
"lewtd2xmas" - 25% off for all D2 items!
Path of Exile:
"lewtpoexmas" - 15% off for all PoE items!
Our Christmas promo will begin NOW and will end on January 1st, 2016, 11.59PM PST.
For any questions and suggestions, head on over to either our customer services or our special 24/7 live chat hotline and be helped by one of our personnel. Good luck, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you all.
- December 21, 2015 - When the Forsaken Masters expansion came out, one of the features that got added to the game was the hideouts. Players now have their own personal hubs where they can rest and resupply as they wish, and it had a lot of potential for customization. It may have seemed gimmicky at first, but players soon took to it like duck to water since having your own town is somewhat attractive, especially if you can put your own personal touches to it.
- December 7, 2015 - Despite being out for quite a while now, Path of Exile is still evolving at a steady rate. More features, more Path of Exile items, and more story are being put into this free-to-play game. How it was back in its official release and how it is now are quite different as the current iteration has a lot more content in it, and it only continues to grow still just like any other PoE items. Here's one of the new things that have been put into it recently.
News : The Reset Is Happening Now!
- November 24, 2015 -
You'll find you cannot log in to Ladder realms, but keep trying! Our Ladder Reset Competition starts the instant you can get in. We'll be keeping track of which prizes have been claimed so far at the links below. If you're thinking about going for something, check there to make sure the prize is still available. Good luck to everyone!
To claim your prize, you will send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Prize you believe you qualify for:
Mule account password:
PayPal or coupon:
PayPal email (if you opted for PayPal cashout):
A supervisor will verify your eligibility and that you have met the criteria necessary to claim a prize within an hour. If all is good, you will be awarded your prize and we will take back control of the mule account.
And as a reminder, for Leveling competition, You MUST create your character on a mule account that you received from a Lewt.com order no earlier than May 24th, 2015. Characters created on other accounts will not be accepted. If you do not have a Lewt mule account, you can get one for free with any purchase of at least one item. For Item Collector competition, you're not required to have a Lewt mule account, you can leave the item(s) on any mule account! Good luck!
- November 21, 2015 -
We have added a few more entries to both our Leveling/Item Collector competition so be sure to have a look at the updated contest post here: Link