IMAGE ITEM NAMELEVELPRICEBUY
Abyssus - Unid
Abyssus - Unid

ID #: 606304
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

60$5.95

Alpha's Howl - Unid
Alpha's Howl - Unid

ID #: 606305
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, +20-30% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

64$5.95

Asenath's Mark - Unid
Asenath's Mark - Unid

ID #: 606306
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 10-15% increased Attack Speed, 10-15% increased Cast Speed, 10-15% increased Block and Stun Recovery.
Rarity: Unique

8$1.95

Black Sun Crest - Unid
Black Sun Crest - Unid

ID #: 840044
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

51$5.95

Chitus' Apex - Unid
Chitus' Apex - Unid

ID #: 606307
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to maximum Mana, 10-20% increased Elemental Damage.
Rarity: Unique

54$1.95

Crown of Eyes - Unid
Crown of Eyes - Unid

ID #: 606308
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +200-250 to Accuracy Rating, 120-150% increased Energy Shield, 0.4-0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life, 0.2-0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana.
Rarity: Unique

69$17.95

Crown of Thorns - Unid
Crown of Thorns - Unid

ID #: 606309
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +12-24 to maximum Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

?$1.95

Deidbell - Unid
Deidbell - Unid

ID #: 606310
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to Dexterity, +200-300 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

33$1.95

Devoto's Devotion - Unid
Devoto's Devotion - Unid

ID #: 606311
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +50-65 to Dexterity, 150-200% increased Armour and Evasion, +15-25% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

67$1.95

Doedre's Scorn - Unid
Doedre's Scorn - Unid

ID #: 840048
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

39$1.95

Ezomyte Peak - Unid
Ezomyte Peak - Unid

ID #: 606312
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +15-25 to Armour, +25-50 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

?$1.95

Fairgraves' Tricorne - Unid
Fairgraves' Tricorne - Unid

ID #: 606313
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +15-30 to maximum Mana, +20-30% to Lightning Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

12$1.95

Geofri's Crest - Unid
Geofri's Crest - Unid

ID #: 606314
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 60-80% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +15-20% to Fire Resistance, +15-20% to Cold Resistance +15-20% to Lightning Resistance, +20-30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

53$1.95

Goldrim - Unid
Goldrim - Unid

ID #: 606315
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +30-50 to Evasion Rating, +30-40% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

?$1.95

Heatshiver - Unid
Heatshiver - Unid

ID #: 606316
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, -20-10% to Fire Resistance, -20-10% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

20$1.95

Honourhome - Unid
Honourhome - Unid

ID #: 606317
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 40-50% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +10-20% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

12$1.95

Hrimnor's Resolve - Unid
Hrimnor's Resolve - Unid

ID #: 606318
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 30-40% increased Fire Damage, 100-120% increased Armour.
Rarity: Unique

55$1.95

Leer Cast - Unid
Leer Cast - Unid

ID #: 606319
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to Dexterity, +20-30 to maximum Life, +20-30 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

28$1.95

Malachai's Simula - Unid
Malachai's Simula - Unid

ID #: 606320
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 15-30% increased Spell Damage, 20-30% increased Lightning Damage.
Rarity: Unique

17$1.95

Mindspiral - Unid
Mindspiral - Unid

ID #: 606321
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 10-15% increased Cold Damage, 10-15% increased Lightning Damage, +100-150 to maximum Mana, 5-10% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit.
Rarity: Unique

37$1.95

Rat's Nest - Unid
Rat's Nest - Unid

ID #: 606322
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 60-75% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 20-25% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

55$5.95

Rime Gaze - Unid
Rime Gaze - Unid

ID #: 606323
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +40-60 to maximum Mana, 100-120% increased Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

65$1.95

Skullhead - Unid
Skullhead - Unid

ID #: 620800
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 60-80% increased Armour and Evasion, +50-70 to maximum Life, +50-70 to maximum Mana, Minions have +300 to 350 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

36$1.95

Starkonja's Head - Unid
Starkonja's Head - Unid

ID #: 606324
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +30-50 to Dexterity, +80-100 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

60$1.95

The Bringer of Rain - Unid
The Bringer of Rain - Unid

ID #: 753044
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +120-160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$5.95

The Broken Crown - Unid
The Broken Crown - Unid

ID #: 764560
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +10-15 to all Attributes, 60-100% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +43-61% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

63$1.95

The Peregrine - Unid
The Peregrine - Unid

ID #: 606327
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 40-60% increased Armour and Evasion, 20-30% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

23$1.95

The Three Dragons - Unid
The Three Dragons - Unid

ID #: 638030
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +26-30% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

35$1.95

Veil of the Night - Unid
Veil of the Night - Unid

ID #: 606328
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 20-22% increased Block and Stun Recovery, Reflects 1-180 to 1-220 Lightning Damage to Attackers on Block, 18-22% increased Global Defences.
Rarity: Unique

22$1.95



Login

  • Live Chat Support