IMAGE ITEM NAMELEVELPRICEBUY
Abyssus - 1-4 Sockets
Abyssus - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 524474
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

60$0.95

Abyssus - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Abyssus - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 524475
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

60$1.50

Abyssus - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Abyssus - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 593760
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +25 to all Attributes, 150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 120% increased Armour, 50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

60$49.50

Abyssus - Unid
Abyssus - Unid

ID #: 606874
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

60$1.95

Alpha's Howl - 1-4 Sockets
Alpha's Howl - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 524476
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, +20-30% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

64$0.95

Alpha's Howl - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Alpha's Howl - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 524477
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, +20-30% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

64$1.50

Alpha's Howl - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Alpha's Howl - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 593768
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 100% increased Evasion Rating, +30% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

64$24.50

Alpha's Howl - Unid
Alpha's Howl - Unid

ID #: 606875
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, +20-30% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

64$1.95

Asenath's Mark - 1-4 Sockets
Asenath's Mark - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529862
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 10-15% increased Attack Speed, 10-15% increased Cast Speed, 10-15% increased Block and Stun Recovery.
Rarity: Unique

8$0.50

Asenath's Mark - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Asenath's Mark - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530397
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 10-15% increased Attack Speed, 10-15% increased Cast Speed, 10-15% increased Block and Stun Recovery.
Rarity: Unique

8$0.95

Asenath's Mark - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Asenath's Mark - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731505
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 15% increased Attack Speed, 15% increased Cast Speed, 15% increased Block and Stun Recovery.
Rarity: Unique

8$9.95

Asenath's Mark - Unid
Asenath's Mark - Unid

ID #: 606876
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 10-15% increased Attack Speed, 10-15% increased Cast Speed, 10-15% increased Block and Stun Recovery.
Rarity: Unique

8$1.50

Black Sun Crest - 1-4 Sockets
Black Sun Crest - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 839850
Variables: 100-150% increased Armour, 5-15% increased Dexterity, 5-15% increased Strength, 5-15% increased Intelligence.
Rarity: Unique

51$0.95

Black Sun Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Black Sun Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 839851
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

51$1.50

Black Sun Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Black Sun Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 839852
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +25 to all Attributes, 150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 120% increased Armour, 50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

51$29.95

Black Sun Crest - Unid
Black Sun Crest - Unid

ID #: 839853
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

51$1.95

Chitus' Apex - 1-4 Sockets
Chitus' Apex - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 524478
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to maximum Mana, 10-20% increased Elemental Damage.
Rarity: Unique

54$0.50

Chitus' Apex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Chitus' Apex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 524479
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to maximum Mana, 10-20% increased Elemental Damage.
Rarity: Unique

54$0.95

Chitus' Apex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Chitus' Apex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 638558
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +30 to Strength, +30 to maximum Mana, 20% increased Elemental Damage.
Rarity: Unique

54$9.95

Chitus' Apex - Unid
Chitus' Apex - Unid

ID #: 606877
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to maximum Mana, 10-20% increased Elemental Damage.
Rarity: Unique

54$1.50

Crown of Eyes - 1-4 Sockets
Crown of Eyes - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 602672
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +200-250 to Accuracy Rating, 120-150% increased Energy Shield, 0.4-0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life, 0.2-0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana.
Rarity: Unique

69$4.95

Crown of Eyes - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Crown of Eyes - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 602673
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +200-250 to Accuracy Rating, 120-150% increased Energy Shield, 0.4-0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life, 0.2-0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana.
Rarity: Unique

69$5.50

Crown of Eyes - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Crown of Eyes - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 635904
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +250 to Accuracy Rating, 150% increased Energy Shield, 0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life, 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana.
Rarity: Unique

69$69.50

Crown of Eyes - Unid
Crown of Eyes - Unid

ID #: 606878
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +200-250 to Accuracy Rating, 120-150% increased Energy Shield, 0.4-0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life, 0.2-0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana.
Rarity: Unique

69$5.95

Crown of Thorns - 1-4 Sockets
Crown of Thorns - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529872
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +12-24 to maximum Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

?$0.50

Crown of Thorns - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Crown of Thorns - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530407
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +12-24 to maximum Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

?$0.95

Crown of Thorns - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Crown of Thorns - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 637797
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +24 to maximum Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

?$5.95

Crown of Thorns - Unid
Crown of Thorns - Unid

ID #: 606879
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +12-24 to maximum Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

?$1.50

Deidbell - 1-4 Sockets
Deidbell - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 536416
Variables: +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to Dexterity, +200-300 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

33$0.50

Deidbell - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Deidbell - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 536417
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to Dexterity, +200-300 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

33$0.95

Deidbell - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Deidbell - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731509
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +30 to Strength, +30 to Dexterity, +300 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

33$19.95

Deidbell - Unid
Deidbell - Unid

ID #: 606880
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to Strength, +20-30 to Dexterity, +200-300 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

33$1.50

Devoto's Devotion - 1-4 Sockets
Devoto's Devotion - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 539699
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +50-65 to Dexterity, 150-200% increased Armour and Evasion, +15-25% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

67$1.95

Devoto's Devotion - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Devoto's Devotion - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 539703
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +50-65 to Dexterity, 150-200% increased Armour and Evasion, +15-25% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

67$2.50

Devoto's Devotion - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Devoto's Devotion - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 593772
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +65 to Dexterity, 200% increased Armour and Evasion, +25% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

67$25.50

Devoto's Devotion - Unid
Devoto's Devotion - Unid

ID #: 606881
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +50-65 to Dexterity, 150-200% increased Armour and Evasion, +15-25% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

67$2.95

Doedre's Scorn - 1-4 Sockets
Doedre's Scorn - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 839854
Variables: +20-30 to Intelligence, 30-50% increased Curse Duration, 10-20% increased Damage per Curse on Enemy.
Rarity: Unique

39$0.50

Doedre's Scorn - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Doedre's Scorn - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 839855
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

39$0.95

Doedre's Scorn - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Doedre's Scorn - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 839856
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +30 to Intelligence, 50% increased Curse Duration, 20% increased Damage per Curse on Enemy.
Rarity: Unique

39$14.95

Doedre's Scorn - Unid
Doedre's Scorn - Unid

ID #: 839857
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +20-25 to all Attributes, 100-150% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Melee Weapons, 100-120% increased Armour, 40-50% increased Physical Damage taken from Attacks.
Rarity: Unique

39$1.50

Ezomyte Peak - 1-4 Sockets
Ezomyte Peak - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529877
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +15-25 to Armour, +25-50 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

?$0.50

Ezomyte Peak - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Ezomyte Peak - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530412
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +15-25 to Armour, +25-50 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

?$0.95

Ezomyte Peak - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Ezomyte Peak - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731513
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +25 to Armour, +50 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

?$9.95

Ezomyte Peak - Unid
Ezomyte Peak - Unid

ID #: 606882
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +15-25 to Armour, +25-50 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

?$1.50

Fairgraves' Tricorne - 1-4 Sockets
Fairgraves' Tricorne - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529879
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +15-30 to maximum Mana, +20-30% to Lightning Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

12$0.50

Fairgraves' Tricorne - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Fairgraves' Tricorne - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530414
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +15-30 to maximum Mana, +20-30% to Lightning Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

12$0.95

Fairgraves' Tricorne - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Fairgraves' Tricorne - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731517
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +30 to maximum Mana, +30% to Lightning Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

12$9.95

Fairgraves' Tricorne - Unid
Fairgraves' Tricorne - Unid

ID #: 606883
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +15-30 to maximum Mana, +20-30% to Lightning Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

12$1.50

Geofri's Crest - 1-4 Sockets
Geofri's Crest - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 524480
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 60-80% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +15-20% to Fire Resistance, +15-20% to Cold Resistance +15-20% to Lightning Resistance, +20-30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

53$0.50

Geofri's Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Geofri's Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 524481
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +60-80% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +15-20% to Fire Resistance, +15-20% to Cold Resistance +15-20% to Lightning Resistance, +20-30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

53$0.95

Geofri's Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Geofri's Crest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731521
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +80% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +20% to Fire Resistance, +20% to Cold Resistance +20% to Lightning Resistance, +30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

53$29.95

Geofri's Crest - Unid
Geofri's Crest - Unid

ID #: 606884
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 60-80% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +15-20% to Fire Resistance, +15-20% to Cold Resistance +15-20% to Lightning Resistance, +20-30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

53$1.50

Goldrim - 1-4 Sockets
Goldrim - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529882
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +30-50 to Evasion Rating, +30-40% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

?$0.95

Goldrim - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Goldrim - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530417
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +30-50 to Evasion Rating, +30-40% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

?$1.50

Goldrim - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Goldrim - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731525
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +50 to Evasion Rating, +40% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

?$12.50

Goldrim - Unid
Goldrim - Unid

ID #: 606885
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +30-50 to Evasion Rating, +30-40% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

?$1.95

Heatshiver - 1-4 Sockets
Heatshiver - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529884
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, -20-10% to Fire Resistance, -20-10% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

20$0.50

Heatshiver - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Heatshiver - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530419
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, -20-10% to Fire Resistance, -20-10% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

20$0.95

Heatshiver - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Heatshiver - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731529
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 100% increased Evasion Rating, -10% to Fire Resistance, -10% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

20$14.95

Heatshiver - Unid
Heatshiver - Unid

ID #: 606886
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 80-100% increased Evasion Rating, -20-10% to Fire Resistance, -20-10% to Cold Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

20$1.50

Honourhome - 1-4 Sockets
Honourhome - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529886
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 40-50% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +10-20% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

12$0.50

Honourhome - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Honourhome - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530421
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 40-50% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +10-20% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

12$0.95

Honourhome - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Honourhome - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731533
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 50% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +20% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

12$9.95

Honourhome - Unid
Honourhome - Unid

ID #: 606887
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 40-50% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +10-20% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

12$1.50

Hrimnor's Resolve - 1-4 Sockets
Hrimnor's Resolve - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 524482
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 30-40% increased Fire Damage, 100-120% increased Armour.
Rarity: Unique

55$0.50

Hrimnor's Resolve - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Hrimnor's Resolve - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 524483
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 30-40% increased Fire Damage, 100-120% increased Armour.
Rarity: Unique

55$0.95

Hrimnor's Resolve - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Hrimnor's Resolve - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 593780
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 40% increased Fire Damage, 120% increased Armour.
Rarity: Unique

55$14.95

Hrimnor's Resolve - Unid
Hrimnor's Resolve - Unid

ID #: 606888
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 30-40% increased Fire Damage, 100-120% increased Armour.
Rarity: Unique

55$1.50

Leer Cast - 1-4 Sockets
Leer Cast - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 536418
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +20-30 to Dexterity, +20-30 to maximum Life, +20-30 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

28$0.50

Leer Cast - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Leer Cast - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 536419
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +20-30 to Dexterity, +20-30 to maximum Life, +20-30 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

28$0.95

Leer Cast - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Leer Cast - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731537
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +30 to Dexterity, +30 to maximum Life, +30 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

28$12.95

Leer Cast - Unid
Leer Cast - Unid

ID #: 606889
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to Dexterity, +20-30 to maximum Life, +20-30 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

28$1.50

Malachai's Simula - 1-4 Sockets
Malachai's Simula - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 539779
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 15-30% increased Spell Damage, 20-30% increased Lightning Damage.
Rarity: Unique

17$0.50

Malachai's Simula - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Malachai's Simula - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 539783
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 15-30% increased Spell Damage, 20-30% increased Lightning Damage.
Rarity: Unique

17$0.95

Malachai's Simula - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Malachai's Simula - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731541
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 30% increased Spell Damage, 30% increased Lightning Damage.
Rarity: Unique

17$9.95

Malachai's Simula - Unid
Malachai's Simula - Unid

ID #: 606890
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 15-30% increased Spell Damage, 20-30% increased Lightning Damage.
Rarity: Unique

17$1.50

Mindspiral - 1-4 Sockets
Mindspiral - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 539646
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 10-15% increased Cold Damage, 10-15% increased Lightning Damage, +100-150 to maximum Mana, 5-10% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit.
Rarity: Unique

37$0.50

Mindspiral - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Mindspiral - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 539647
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 10-15% increased Cold Damage, 10-15% increased Lightning Damage, +100-150 to maximum Mana, 5-10% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit.
Rarity: Unique

37$0.95

Mindspiral - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Mindspiral - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731545
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 15% increased Cold Damage, 15% increased Lightning Damage, +150 to maximum Mana, 10% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit.
Rarity: Unique

37$19.95

Mindspiral - Unid
Mindspiral - Unid

ID #: 606891
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 10-15% increased Cold Damage, 10-15% increased Lightning Damage, +100-150 to maximum Mana, 5-10% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit.
Rarity: Unique

37$1.50

Rat's Nest - 1-4 Sockets
Rat's Nest - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 539811
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 60-75% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 20-25% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

55$1.95

Rat's Nest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Rat's Nest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 539815
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 60-75% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 20-25% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

55$2.50

Rat's Nest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Rat's Nest - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 593796
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 75% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 25% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

55$29.50

Rat's Nest - Unid
Rat's Nest - Unid

ID #: 606892
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 60-75% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 20-25% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

55$2.95

Rime Gaze - 1-4 Sockets
Rime Gaze - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 524486
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +40-60 to maximum Mana, 100-120% increased Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

65$0.50

Rime Gaze - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Rime Gaze - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 524487
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +40-60 to maximum Mana, 100-120% increased Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

65$0.95

Rime Gaze - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Rime Gaze - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 638614
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +60 to maximum Mana, 120% increased Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

65$9.95

Rime Gaze - Unid
Rime Gaze - Unid

ID #: 606893
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +40-60 to maximum Mana, 100-120% increased Energy Shield.
Rarity: Unique

65$1.50

Scold's Bridle - 1-4 Sockets - Legacy
Scold's Bridle - 1-4 Sockets - Legacy

ID #: 764728
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 80-100% increased Spell Damage, +30-60 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

65$29.95

Scold's Bridle - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy
Scold's Bridle - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy

ID #: 764729
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 80-100% increased Spell Damage, +30-60 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

65$30.50

Scold's Bridle - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy
Scold's Bridle - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy

ID #: 764730
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 100% increased Spell Damage, +60 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

65$59.50

Scold's Bridle - Unid - Legacy
Scold's Bridle - Unid - Legacy

ID #: 764731
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 80-100% increased Spell Damage, +30-60 to maximum Mana.
Rarity: Unique

65$30.95

Skullhead - 1-4 Sockets
Skullhead - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 620825
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 60-80% increased Armour and Evasion, +50-70 to maximum Life, +50-70 to maximum Mana, Minions have +300 to 350 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

36$0.50

Skullhead - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Skullhead - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 620826
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 60-80% increased Armour and Evasion, +50-70 to maximum Life, +50-70 to maximum Mana, Minions have +300 to 350 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

36$0.95

Skullhead - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Skullhead - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731549
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 80% increased Armour and Evasion, +70 to maximum Life, +70 to maximum Mana, Minions have +350 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

36$29.95

Skullhead - Unid
Skullhead - Unid

ID #: 620827
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 60-80% increased Armour and Evasion, +50-70 to maximum Life, +50-70 to maximum Mana, Minions have +300 to 350 to Armour.
Rarity: Unique

36$1.50

Starkonja's Head - 1-4 Sockets
Starkonja's Head - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 524488
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +30-50 to Dexterity, +80-100 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

60$0.50

Starkonja's Head - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Starkonja's Head - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 524489
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +30-50 to Dexterity, +80-100 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

60$0.95

Starkonja's Head - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Starkonja's Head - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731553
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +50 to Dexterity, +100 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

60$9.95

Starkonja's Head - Unid
Starkonja's Head - Unid

ID #: 606894
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +30-50 to Dexterity, +80-100 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

60$1.50

The Bringer of Rain - 1-4 Sockets
The Bringer of Rain - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 753031
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +120-160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$1.95

The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 753035
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +120-160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$2.50

The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 753038
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 300% increased Armour and Evasion, +160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$72.50

The Bringer of Rain - Unid
The Bringer of Rain - Unid

ID #: 753041
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +120-160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$2.95

The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy 1.1.0
The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy 1.1.0

ID #: 530456
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +200-220 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$20.50

The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy 1.1.0
The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy 1.1.0

ID #: 593805
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 300% increased Armour and Evasion, +220 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$149.50

The Bringer of Rain - 1-4 Sockets - Legacy 1.3.0
The Bringer of Rain - 1-4 Sockets - Legacy 1.3.0

ID #: 623568
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +120-160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$9.95

The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy 1.3.0
The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy 1.3.0

ID #: 623572
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +120-160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$10.50

The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy 1.3.0
The Bringer of Rain - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy 1.3.0

ID #: 623577
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 300% increased Armour and Evasion, +160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$99.50

The Bringer of Rain - Unid - Legacy 1.3.0
The Bringer of Rain - Unid - Legacy 1.3.0

ID #: 606895
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 200-300% increased Armour and Evasion, +120-160 to maximum Life.
Rarity: Unique

67$10.95

The Broken Crown - 1-4 Sockets
The Broken Crown - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 764747
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +10-15 to all Attributes, 60-100% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +43-61% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

63$0.50

The Broken Crown - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
The Broken Crown - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 764748
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +10-15 to all Attributes, 60-100% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +43-61% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

63$0.95

The Broken Crown - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
The Broken Crown - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 764749
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +15 to all Attributes, 100% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +61% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

63$24.95

The Broken Crown - Unid
The Broken Crown - Unid

ID #: 764750
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +10-15 to all Attributes, 60-100% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +43-61% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

63$1.50

The Gull - 1-4 Sockets - Legacy
The Gull - 1-4 Sockets - Legacy

ID #: 540100
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 120-150% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +30-40 to maximum Mana, +15-20 Life gained on Kill, +10-15 Energy Shield gained on Kill.
Rarity: Unique

38$2.95

The Gull - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy
The Gull - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Legacy

ID #: 540104
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 120-150% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +30-40 to maximum Mana, +15-20 Life gained on Kill, +10-15 Energy Shield gained on Kill.
Rarity: Unique

38$3.50

The Gull - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy
The Gull - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect - Legacy

ID #: 762696
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 150% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +40 to maximum Mana, +20 Life gained on Kill, +15 Energy Shield gained on Kill.
Rarity: Unique

38$33.50

The Gull - Unid - Legacy
The Gull - Unid - Legacy

ID #: 606896
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 120-150% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +30-40 to maximum Mana, +15-20 Life gained on Kill, +10-15 Energy Shield gained on Kill.
Rarity: Unique

38$3.95

The Peregrine - 1-4 Sockets
The Peregrine - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 529924
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 40-60% increased Armour and Evasion, 20-30% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

23$0.50

The Peregrine - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
The Peregrine - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 530458
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 40-60% increased Armour and Evasion, 20-30% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

23$0.95

The Peregrine - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
The Peregrine - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731557
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 60% increased Armour and Evasion, 30% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

23$9.95

The Peregrine - Unid
The Peregrine - Unid

ID #: 606897
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 40-60% increased Armour and Evasion, 20-30% increased Rarity of Items found.
Rarity: Unique

23$1.50

The Three Dragons - 1-4 Sockets
The Three Dragons - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 638068
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +26-30% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

35$0.50

The Three Dragons - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
The Three Dragons - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 638069
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +26-30% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

35$0.95

The Three Dragons - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
The Three Dragons - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731561
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +30% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

35$5.95

The Three Dragons - Unid
The Three Dragons - Unid

ID #: 638070
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +26-30% to all Elemental Resistances.
Rarity: Unique

35$1.50

The Vertex - 1-4 Sockets
The Vertex - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 638098
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, +30-40 to maximum Energy Shield, 245-280% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +24-30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

62$1.95

The Vertex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
The Vertex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 638099
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: +30-40 to maximum Energy Shield, 245-280% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +24-30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

62$2.50

The Vertex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
The Vertex - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 762699
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, +40 to maximum Energy Shield, 280% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

62$72.50

The Vertex - Unid
The Vertex - Unid

ID #: 638100
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, +30-40 to maximum Energy Shield, 245-280% increased Evasion and Energy Shield, +24-30% to Chaos Resistance.
Rarity: Unique

62$2.95

Veil of the Night - 1-4 Sockets
Veil of the Night - 1-4 Sockets

ID #: 602674
Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-3 Linked, 20-22% increased Block and Stun Recovery, Reflects 1-180 to 1-220 Lightning Damage to Attackers on Block, 18-22% increased Global Defences.
Rarity: Unique

22$0.50

Veil of the Night - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked
Veil of the Night - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked

ID #: 602675
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked. Variables: 20-22% increased Block and Stun Recovery, Reflects 1-180 to 1-220 Lightning Damage to Attackers on Block, 18-22% increased Global Defences.
Rarity: Unique

22$0.95

Veil of the Night - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect
Veil of the Night - 4 Sockets & 4 Linked - Perfect

ID #: 731565
Perfect: 4 Sockets, 4 Linked, 22% increased Block and Stun Recovery, Reflects 1-220 Lightning Damage to Attackers on Block, 22% increased Global Defences.
Rarity: Unique

22$12.95

Veil of the Night - Unid
Veil of the Night - Unid

ID #: 606898
This item is unidentified. Variables: 1-4 Sockets, 0-4 Linked, 20-22% increased Block and Stun Recovery, Reflects 1-180 to 1-220 Lightning Damage to Attackers on Block, 18-22% increased Global Defences.
Rarity: Unique

22$1.50



Login

  • Live Chat Support